Sunday, September 2, 2012

Kylie Day August 26, 2012

We were once again caught off guard as we walked into the civil service center and immediately Kylie was there.  I fumbled for my camera just as the guide said this is your Ma Ma.  She ran into my arms and I picked her up.  We spent a few minutes meeting the family and then played with the other kids while Keith and I did some paperwork.  The teacher from the school came over to say good bye and asked If I had any questions.  As we were talking about her braces, she began to cry.  I picked her up and put her onto my lap as she began to cry and kick.  She threw her head back and screamed at the top of her lungs....OH my those leg braces can hurt.  I asked the guide what she wanted and he said she wanted to sit down.  So I told him to tell her I would put her down, if she would stop kicking me.  So she sat next to me and cried.  We were a bit shocked as she HAD been doing so well.  I looked at Keith and said, " OK social worker, what do we do?  Keith said, "We need to get out of here".  We confirmed we could leave and Nick immediately swooped in, picked Kylie up, and walked out towards the elevators. It was over that quick. We got into the van and headed back to the hotel. By the timed we arrived at the hotel Kylie had settled down.




 
 

Keith was actually to my left side for the first picture.   The guide immediatly took Him to the counter to sign some papers.  So, we did not get a picture of Kylie with Keith.  I assure you, he was there Ha Ha.  Originally, I was going to post the video that shows Lilly covering her ears and hearing the sounds of Kylie crying.  But, after I listened to it for the third time I realized it was too stressful. 

We got back to the hotel and a little while later decided to leave for dinner.

 
She began to relax and we were able to walk to the mall for some dinner at Papa Johns Pizza, China style.  I had planned to post a short video of the kids talking but I could not get it to load.  It may be that the VPN is slowing it down too much.  so I will load it later.
 
The day ended with all of us relaxing in the room, watching some Chinese cartoons. 
 We all slept well.   
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment