Friday, August 17, 2012

Party on August 4, 2012 in Fresno, California

Happy Anniversary to Mom and Pop
June 8, 1962 - June 8, 2012
           
  FIFTY YEARS

Beautiful table setting for the party for my parents.  Funny Thing, I was so busy making sure the air conditioning kept running, I forgot to take a picture of the cake.

We had a wonderful time and my parents were happy and felt very special.  There were quite a few of their friends that were unable to be there because of illness of one of the couple or people who just could not travel.

My Brother-in-Law, Duke, put together a video of pictures of the last 50 years.  It was very nice.  Too long to post on You tube.  Hopefully a version will be prepared to have on my blog.

We Love You.           You did it Well!

No comments:

Post a Comment