Saturday, July 21, 2012

We have our article 5 !



We received our article 5 on Thursday July 19th.  Yeah!  We are officially waiting for our TA (Travel authorization.)  The word on the streets is the TAs are coming very quickly these days.  In fact there is a couple who received their article 5 on the 12th of July (just 1 week before us) and they leave on the 26th.  OUCH  that was 8 days for their TA..I am NOT ready to go!   A whole new wave of anxiety has come over me. 

My parent's party is on the 4th of August.  Although the party is at a formal venue, we will be having 40 friends and family descend upon our home for pre and post activities.  We still have clutter everywhere, one room to paint, the trim on another, and touch up everywhere.  The last 2 rooms of carpet will go in on Tuesday and our new bed is delivered on Wednesday,and the donation truck comes Monday.  I still haven't heard from the caterer, whose husband is by computer tech and currently has 2 of our computers in for repair and upgrades, which I need to write the roughly 70 reports that are due before I can leave.  Of course did I leave out that my van has been recalled for faulty sliding doors (yes, they now malfunction) and will need to be repaired before we drive to the bay area in order to fly to China.  I need my car, so I guess I will demand a rental during the repair....... Ha Ha  

Caleb has just informed me that the dog has a problem and will need to go to the vet tomorrow.  But I am taking a van load of teens up to shaver lake for horseback riding.  I will need to delegate the vet visit. OH KEITH  I hope you have gas in your car...... I love you too honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment