Friday, June 29, 2012

Update on the paperwork

Well,  0ur I -800 was sent and we receieved notice it is there and being processed.   Now we wait.  God willing and the devil does not interfere, we expect the approval next week sometime.  Meanwhile, we applied for passports for the kids and received them in record time.  We had to send in, not only Lilly Rose's Certificate of Citizenship, but her original adoption certificate.  That was a bit scary, as it is irreplaceable.  We did receive it back in no time at all.  PTL

We then filled out the applications for Chinese visas for all of us, $560, just to be granted the priviledge to go into China. $70 for the currier to the Consulate.  I supose that is cheaper than me taking a day off of work, so we both win.

1 comment:

  1. I will trade you my Blossom pictures to be as far along as you! I am praying that the Lord will get you to China in record time.

    ReplyDelete