Monday, May 2, 2011

Micro-manage Mondays

I created this blog today.  This of all days, a Monday.  I get micromanaged on Mondays.  So, I tend to micro-manage others.  Going through the list of everything NOT done on the weekend.  I give my husband a list and choices for things I need him to do to consider.  I run the list of things for each of the kids. (that's a few, as we have 6 at home.)  Out they go to work and school.  I run the little ones to school and come home.  Man, I am tired and ready to take a nap.  But of course, I now get ready for work, slug down a cup of coffee and head out the door.   I will show up as always, ready for my  micro-manage list with a smile on my face and hope for a new week.  Thank You God for my family, my job and a new day. Thank you for a new opportunity to give back to the world, mirror the image of Christ, and make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment